- All our traps are handmade by us on our farm in North Yorkshire. You should receive your order within a week, usually just a couple of days. During peak times between January and March please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
- We generally use APC carriers for all our UK deliveries, which do require a signature (Royal Mail for smaller orders).
- If you would like to make any special delivery arrangements (i.e. to be left in a barn or garage, please telephone your request to 01756 770273). If you’ve not received your goods 7 working days after placing your order please do contact us.
- If you’re not totally happy with your purchase from us don’t worry. Please give us a ring or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you’re not happy.
- If you are returning anything to us please retain the original box and packaging and send it back, don’t forget to get a proof of posting or consignment number from the carrier