- All our traps are handmade by us on our farm in North Yorkshire. You should receive your order within a week, usually just a couple of days. During peak times between January and March please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
- We generally use APC carriers for all our UK deliveries, which do require a signature (Royal Mail for smaller orders).
- If you would like to make any special delivery arrangements (i.e. to be left in a barn or garage, please telephone your request to 01756 770273). If you’ve not received your goods 7 working days after placing your order please do contact us.
- If you’re not totally happy with your purchase from us don’t worry. Please give us a ring or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you’re not happy.
- If you are returning anything to us please retain the original box and packaging and send it back, don’t forget to get a proof of posting or consignment number from the carrier.
The Flat Pack (Foxup) Ltd will not sell or pass on any of your information to third parties. We may use your e-mail information to send emails about The Flat Pack products that we think you would be interested in. We will only use your postal address to dispatch your order. If you would not like to receive any promotional items, please e-mail us and we will take you off our mailing list. If you change any of your contact details but wish to hear about our new products please email us with your new contact details for us to amend.